EDPR project main and specific objectives are aligned with the priorities as through the creation of awareness among students and trainers on the possibility of acquiring ICT, and professional skills in order to educate future ICT sector leaders, empowering adult learners, citizens (low-skilled or low-qualified adults) interested in recycling their current professional experience and knowledge, and students for future entrepreneurship and inspiring ICT vocations and careers in an early and late stage.
Projects´main objective is;
– The creation of awareness among VET and HE students, low-skilled or low-qualified adults and trainers on the possibility of acquiring ICT, and professional skills in order to educate future ICT students sector leaders with the aim of reaching the following specific objectives;
– To empower students, low-skilled or low-qualified adults, citizeship and adult learners for future entrepreneurship.
– To establish career guidance through ICT tools.
– To inspire ICT vocations and careers in an early and late stage.
– To spread new innovative mentorship and exchange training.
– To promote new technological trends in order to integrate them into open learning and training paths.
– To develop new and innovative Open Educational Resources for the creation valuable opportunity for accessing the labour market in the present and future.
– To improve and extend the supply of high quality learning opportunities tailored to the needs of individual low-skilled or low-qualified adults.
– To create a common and framework base on transparency and recognition of skills and qualifications; a common instructional design of Digital Professions syllabus regarding transferable to Higher Education, VET and Adul Education european educational institutions.
– To achieve of relevant and high quality skills and competences within ICT educational scenario.
– To contribute with projects´results (innovative practices) to development and consolidation of the digital era.
Title: European Digital Professions Roadmap
Project number: 2018-1CZ01-KA204-048174
Implementation period: 01/09/2018 – 31/08/2020
All project results will be available in all partners’ languages