Europe Working for Inclusive Sex and Emotional Education
The project aims to enhance the role of YWs in affectivity and sexual education, i.e.:
-Increase the professional knowledge of YWs and provide them with specific intervention methodologies (online and face-to-face).
-To improve the transversal competencies of YWs, such as active listening, effective communication, emotional communication; the ability to manage the educational relationship in the digital environment.
-To facilitate interaction and exchange between European YWs on the topic
The project includes:
- The creation of the E-WISEE platform, a useful tool to improve the competencies and knowledge of YWs on the topic of affectivity and sexual education.
- The improvement of exchanges between European YWs working in the field of affectivity and sexuality education through the social area of the E-WISEE platform.
- To have increased the knowledge and professional competencies of YWs in relation to the topic of education on affectivity and sexuality.
- To have strengthened a European network of YWs discussing methodologies and critical issues related to the specific topic of sexuality.
- To have expanded and qualified the expertise and operational network of stakeholders on the specific topic.
- Reach at least 175 target audiences, of which: 45 YWs, 45 participants in the seminars,100 people at the final event
Title: Europe Working for Inclusive Sex and Emotional Education
Project Number: 2022-3-ES02-KA210-YOU-000093265
Implementation Period: 22/01/2023 – 21/09/2024
Marak Digital Marketing (SPAIN- COORDINATOR)
Associazione Arcipelago (ITALY- PARTNER)
CYCLISIS- ASTIKI MI KERDOSKOPIKI ETAIRIA (GREECE- PARTNER)
Erasmus+ Project Results Platform:
- Εducational Μaterial
- Good Practicies